Allspice Cake with Ice Cream

I was so sure that I'd already written about this recipe. But then I realized that I had never gotten around to writing up the recipe for the saffron-mango ice cream that is a crucial component of it. So, even though this is hardly a "recipe" at all, just combining two other recipes on a plate, even though it's the simplest thing in the world, I had never actually written it down! So I present it to you now, with my apologies for the delay in writing.


Allspice Cake with Ice Cream

Ingredients

Directions

  1. Take the ice cream out of the freezer to soften ~20 minutes before you plan to serve your dessert.
  2. Cut a slice of allspice cake and plate it.
  3. Place a scoop of ice cream beside the cake on the plate.
  4. Serve immediately!

Comments

Popular Posts